Quiz on China's Ethnic Groups


As a large united multi-national state, China is composed of 56 ethnic groups. Among them the Han people account for 91.59% of the the Chinese population and the other 55 make up the remaining 8.41% (2000).
Try the quiz below and learn more about China´s ethnic groups. Click away to start an exciting and informative experience!

Question 1

Since when has China been a united multi-national state?