新闻 | 体育 | 娱乐 | 经济 | 科教 | 少儿 | 法治 | 电视指南 | 央视社区 | 网络电视直播 | 点播 | 手机MP4
打印本页 转发 收藏 关闭
定义你的浏览字号:
丽江第四集 

央视国际 www.cctv.com  2006年05月25日 13:53 来源:CCTV.com

  

  (5月25日播出)

  韩佳:东,西,南,北。

  East, west, south and north,

  观众朋友们,

  ladies and gentlemen,

  我们现在是在

  we are now standing right at

  大研古城四方街的正中心。

  the center of Sifang Street of the

  ancient city Dayan.

  这里曾经是滇藏贸易

  Here it was once the hub of trade

  between Yunnan and Tibet

  和中印贸易的枢纽。

  and between China and India.

  直到今天也一直很繁荣,

  Still prosperous today,

  什么店铺都有。

  the street is lined with all kinds of shops.

  来到古城最惬意的事儿啊

  The most gratifying thing visitors here

  就是逛街。

  is to take a stroll along the streets here.

  大牛:要我说啊,

  In my opinion,

  在大研古城最惬意的事儿

  the most gratifying thing

  就是坐在桥上晒太阳。

  is to sit on the bridge basking in the sun.

  韩佳:嗬,这人还挺会享受!

  Ha, you do know how to enjoy yourself!

  年轻人,起来活动活动!

  Young man, stand up and do

  some exercise!

  大牛:你干吗呀?

  What are you up to?

  你以为我光在这里晒太阳哪?

  You thought I am here just for

  basking in the sun?

  韩佳:那你在这里?

  What else are you here for?

  大牛:我在一边晒太阳

  I am having my portrait done

  一边请人画肖像。

  as I sunbathe here.

  Wo zai yi bian shai taiyang ,yi bian qing ren hua xiaoxiang.

  我在一边晒太阳,一边请人画肖像。

  I'm having my portrait done

  as I sunbathe.

  韩佳:他还什么都不耽误啊!

  He is doing two things at the same time!

  画家:好嘞,画好嘞。

  Okay, your portrait is done.

  大牛:哎哟,

  Really?

  怎么样?

  What do you think?

  韩佳:太有意思了!

  It's so interesting!

  特点抓得特别准。

  It precisely shows your most

  striking features.

  大牛:那是啊。

  Yes, indeed.

  这可是李克雄老师的作品啊。

  You should know it is a work by

  Mr. Li Kexiong.

  李克雄老师

  Mr. Li Kexiong

  Kě shì dà yán gǔ chéng zhùmíng de jiē tóu màn huà jiā ne.

  可 是 大 研 古 城 著名 的 街 头 漫画 家 呢。

  is a famed street caricaturist in Dayan.

  韩佳:啊,真的?

  Oh, really?

  大牛:嗯。

  Yes.

  韩佳:那李老师,

  Mr. Li,

  能不能给我也画一幅啊?

  could you draw one of me, too?

  画家:当然可以啊。

  Sure, of course.

  韩佳:谢谢。

  Thanks.

  大牛:那,我也给你画一幅。

  Then, I'll draw a portrait of you, too.

  韩佳:你?

  You?

  那你可得好好画啊。

  Then you must do it in real earnest.

  大牛:我大牛啊,

  I, Daniel,

  学什么一学就会,一点就通。

  am a fast learner and quick to understand.

  你等着瞧吧。

  You just wait and see.

  韩佳:好吧。

  Okay.

  画家:好嘞,画好了。

  Well, it's done.

  大牛:怎么这么快就画完了?

  Why did you do it so quickly?

  韩佳:哎呀!

  Wow!

  画得太好了!

  What a superb portrait!

  谢谢您啊,李老师。

  Thanks a lot, Mr. Li.

  画家:别客气,喜欢就好。

  My pleasure as long as you like it.

  大牛别急,慢慢画!

  Take your time, Daniel!

  好,再见!

  Okay, bye-bye!

  韩佳:大牛,你画好了没?

  Daniel, have you finished?

  我坚持不了啦。

  I can't hold on any longer.

  大牛:漫画,漫画,

  I am drawing a "manhua",

  就是得慢慢画。

  so I have to draw it slowly.

  韩佳:“漫画”的“漫”

  The "man" in "manhua"

  哪是“快慢”的“慢”啊。

  is different from the "man" which

  means slow.

  哪有你那么解释的。

  Your explanation is wrong.

  “漫画”的“漫”就是...

  The "man" in "manhua" means...

  大牛:就是不受约束,

  It means not to have any restraint

  很随意的意思。

  or do things casually.

  韩佳:哎,

  Oh,

  你这不都挺明白的嘛!

  you do understand what it means!

  大牛:好了。你看。

  It's done. Look.

  韩佳:啊!这是我吗?

  Ah! Is this me?

  这么丑!

  It's so ugly!

  大牛:不丑,不丑啊。

  No, it's not ugly.

  这只是个人风格不同。

  Only it shows a different style

  of the artist.

  学术问题,你不懂。

  You don't understand scholastic intricacies.

  韩佳:那你这个风格?

  But is this your style?

  哎,不许走!

  Oh, you can't go!

  大牛:好险哪!

  What a thrill!

  要是让韩佳追上

  It would be terrible

  那还得了啊。

  if Han Jia caught me.

  我估计她要是追上了,

  I guess if she caught me,

  就得把我这张脸变成漫画。

  she'd paint a cartoon on my face.

  嘉宾:欢迎光临服饰店!

  Welcome to this apparel and

  ornament shop!

  请问需要帮忙吗?

  Can I help you, sir?

  大牛:服饰店哪。

  Oh, it's a clothes shop.

  我可以乔装打扮一下。

  I can make up and disguise myself here.

  真是天助我也!

  This is a godsend for me!

  我要你们这里

  I want your most striking item

  最有民族特色的衣服。

  of ethnic minority clothing.

  Wǒ yào nǐmen zhèlǐ zuì yǒu mínzú tèsè de yīfu

  我 要 你们 这里 最 有 民族 特色 的 衣服。

  I want your most striking item

  of ethnic minority clothing.

  怎么样啊?帅不帅?

  What do you think? Am I handsome?

  这女的呢?

  Where are the clothes for women?

  这女的的服饰是什么样呢?

  What would women's clothes look like?

  韩佳:就是我这个样子喽。

  Just like what I am wearing.

  大牛:韩佳,你!

  Han Jia, it's you!

  你也来了?

  You also came here?

  韩佳:对啊。

  Yeah.

  是不是很有缘分啊?

  Don't you think it's fate for us

  to meet here?

  大牛:是啊。是啊。

  Yeah. Yeah.

  韩佳,你穿纳西族服装真好看。

  Han Jia, you look so pretty in

  a Naxi dress shawl.

  韩佳:真的啊。谢谢。

  Yes. Thank you.

  这古城就得多逛,

  We should see as many places

  as possible in this old town

  多逛才能发现有特色的店铺。

  so that we can find more special shops.

  对吧?

  Am I right?

  大牛:对,对,对。

  Yeah, you are right.

  比如说,你穿的这件衣服

  For instance, the shawl you are wearing

  就很有特色。

  is quite unique.

  韩佳:你看出来啦?

  You also find it unique?

  那你说说看有什么特色。

  Then tell me how unique it is.

  大牛:最有特色的就是这披...

  The most unique part is the

  so-called "pi" ...

  韩佳:披星戴月,对吧?

  "Pi xing dai yue", right?

  大牛:啊,“披星戴月”。

  Yes, "pi xing dai yue".

  不就是日出前出去,日落才回来嘛?

  Doesn't that mean to go out before

  sunrise and return after nightfall?

  韩佳:对啊。

  Yes.

  “披星戴月”就是指起早贪黑,

  "Pi xing dai yue" means to go

  out before sunrise

  辛苦得跑来跑去。

  and return after nightfall or

  working very hard.

  我身上的披肩

  The shawl I am wearing is

  就是纳西族女性最具特色的服饰。

  the most representative of Naxi

  women's clothing.

  你看。我身后的

  Look. The patterns on my back

  这些代表星星。

  represent stars.

  头上的这个代表月亮。

  And the headpiece represents the moon.

  所以呢就被称为“披星戴月”。

  So the entire attire is called

  "pi xing dai yue".

  Pī xīng dài yuè

  披 星 戴 月

  to go out before sunrise and

  return after nightfall

  大牛:就是嘛,多有特点哪。

  Yes, it's indeed very special.

  韩佳:这也是为了称颂纳西族女性

  I am wearing it also as a way

  to express my

  每天披星戴月的辛勤工作啊。

  admiration for Naxi women's diligence.

  大牛:我觉得

  I believe

  每一位勤劳善良的女性,

  every diligent and kind female

  都应该被称颂。

  deserves respect and admiration.

  你看韩佳,她天天逛街。

  Take Han Jia for example, she strolls

  around the town every day.

  辛苦了!

  What a tireless journalist!

  韩佳:你说什么?

  What did you say?

  大牛:你天天工作,辛苦了。

  Working every day, you must be tired.

  韩佳:没关系,没关系。

  That's all right for me.

  还有好多店没逛呢。

  There are still many shops we

  haven't visited yet.

  没准儿啊,又有新发现。

  Probably we'll have new discoveries.

  赶快走吧。

  Come on, let's go.

  大牛:哎哟,您先歇会儿,

  Oh, you take a break

  看看我们今天的赏心悦目。

  and enjoy today's Feast for the Eyes.

  我呀追韩佳去。

  I have to go after Han Jia.

  赏心悦目:

  每一位来古城的游客

  All visitors to this ancient town

  都会情不自禁放慢脚步

  cannot help slowing down their paces

  享受别处难得的悠闲

  for a nice stroll hardly found elsewhere.

  暖日 溪水 游鱼

  Warm sunshine, streams and fish,

  古居 鲜花 垂柳

  ancient houses, flowers and willows

  莫不让人心神怡然

  all make you totally relaxed and refreshed.

  午后的阳光

  The afternoon sunshine

  入夜的灯火

  and night lights

  衬托出古城的活力与辉煌

  set off this ancient town's vitality and charm.

  韩佳:哎呀,

  Oh,

  逛古城最开心的事儿

  the most enjoyable part of visiting

  那就是

  this old town is

  大牛:逛街。

  to stroll around.

  是,她倒是逛得挺痛快。

  Yes, she does seem to be

  having a good time.

  这身衣服的钱还得我掏呢!

  But I have to pay for the clothes

  she bought!

  哎,韩佳,

  Eh, Han Jia,

  这事儿别忘了。

  there is something you mustn't forget.

  韩佳:哦,出题啊?

  Oh, setting today's question?

  忘不了。

  No, I won't.

  今天的题目呢是这样的。

  Here's today's question.

  (问题部分略)

  大牛:韩佳,

  Han Jia,

  我说的不是这件事。

  I didn't mean this.

  韩佳:口号是吧?

  You mean our slogan?

  我更忘不了啦。

  I'll neither forget that.

  学说中国话,朋友遍天下。

  Learn Chinese and make friends everywhere!

  明天见!

  See you tomorrow!

  大牛:不是!

  No!

  我说的是这身衣服。

  I mean the clothes you are wearing!

责编:武林

1/1页
CCTV.com - ERROR

对不起,可能是网络原因或无此页面,请稍后尝试。

本页面3秒之后将带您回到央视网首页。

>